FOREIGN person selling US Real Estate – Inés Garcia

Selling Real Estate
Are you a Foreign Person Selling US Real Estate?

Take into account this information…

I am Ines Garcia, Your Real Estate Advisor

The Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act, better known as FIRPTA, may affect both sellers and buyers, but it concerns primarily foreign sellers.
If you don’t have enough equity in your property, you may need to bring cash at closing.

Ines García
Cell: +1-954-588-7260


About Ines Garcia:

Real Estate Broker-Associate, Florida since 2001 (Lic# BK-0699873)

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

Creating safe and affordable homes is reaching a crisis point
Sensors Star In Mayo Clinic, Delos, KB Pilot Amid Healthier New Home Goldrush
Why Home Ownership is the Worst Investment
How will the Government Help Real Estate Investors? (with Jason Hartman)
Texas judge finds national eviction ban unconstitutional

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *